Tomorrow we are getting our new entertainment center delivered and I'm so excited about it! That way we can move our new TV into our living room and out of the crammed office. Then tomorrow night we have a birthday party for our friends Taylor & Price's daughter Presley. She is turning two! It should be fun and I'll take lots of pictures.
Tonight for dinner I fed the boys baked chicken and mashed potatoes, well and peas too. Here is what happens when you let your almost 2-year olds eat mashed potatoes with their forks (they are refusing to use spoons these days).


And this is the scene pretty much every night when I am cooking dinner. They *love* playing with my pots and pans. Sometimes I wonder why we even buy them toys!

Oh, and for all my mommy friends...have you checked out this website?: http://www.howfasttheygrow.com/
It is a digital online scrapbooking site. It looks really easy to use and quick to do. I think I'm gonna try it out next week. I have a zillion photos from these first years of their lives and not one of them has made it into a scrapbook! You can drag & drop photos into their templates, and then customize with your own words, labels, whatever and then they print it and send it to you!
That's all for now!
1 comment:
Love the mashed potatoes!! I agree, not sure why we buy them toys. The boys love empty water bottles and Tupperware.
Post a Comment