Monday, June 9, 2008

Hopping on the Bandwagon

It seems like everyone is blogging these days, so why not us?! I think this will be a good way to keep our family and friends updated. I don't promise it will be very interesting, but I do promise to post lots of cute pictures and maybe some video too!

To start with, here are a couple recent pictures of Brendan & Collin.

We've spent a lot of time in the backyard lately. Here is Collin loving the sprinkler:

Brendan & Collin playing

This picture cracks me up! Brendan is such a little mini-Mike here! He thinks he is such a big boy now and helps himself up to the table whenever he likes.

We bought the boys new tricycles a few weeks ago. Here is Brendan trying it out. They like to get on and off of them, but they aren't very good at pedaling them alone yet. Which is fine by me. I'm sure they'll be pedaling away from me fast before I know it!

That's all I have for now!

1 comment:

The Peavy's said...

Amy, the boys are so cute and big! I'm glad you started your blog!