Saturday, June 14, 2008

Spray Park

Yesterday we took the boys to Presley's 2-year birthday party. It was such a great time! It was at a beautiful park in Rockwall (Harry Meyers Park) that had a spray park and pavilion. It also had a little pond and walking trail. The weather was beautiful and it was great to see so many of our friends and their families. We let the boys play in the spray park and then we had hot dogs, chips and birthday cupcakes.
Unfortunately I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted. Chasing after two toddlers is time-consuming!! :D I didn't even get a picture of the beautiful birthday girl, darn it.


Brendan


Aah, it's cold! (Brendan)

Collin getting excited

And last, but not least, the classic Collin squat!

1 comment:

The Ortega's said...

That spray park looks awesome!! I wish they had thing like that here...Maybe one day when we bring the boys for a visit. Looks like your boys had a great time...Perhaps there are a few more outing to that park in their future?? Heard it's gotten really hot there...nice y'all are staying cool. - Hugs!!!