I didn't get as many pictures as I was hoping for, because the subjects were in constant motion. They really didn't care to sit down or stand still for pictures. Imagine that!
Here is a cute one of Collin when we first got there:
This is what happened when I tried to get a picture of them together. Collin in green and Brendan in blue.
I think this picture is so cute! Collin and his girlfriend Presley.
Then Brendan got in on the fun and they were running around chasing each other and having a great time.
Brenny by the tulips.
The pirate ship - they thought this was very cool.
If you can stand the shaky camera, this is a really cute video! If you get motion sickness, you may not want to try it! I really need to work on my video-taking skills.
2 comments:
Too cute...such little gentlemen
I think you got some really great photos!! I can certainly relate to the difficulties of trying to get two active boys in the same shot. I just LOVE the one of Collin and Presley. That is super cute!!
Post a Comment