Sunday, September 21, 2008

We have TWO year olds!!

Brendan and Collin turned TWO on Thursday, Sept. 18th! It's hard to believe that our little bitty babies have grown into rambunctious two year olds. Before I know it they are going to be starting kindergarten. Ack!
Here they are on their "Birth" day:
Photobucket
And here they are on their second birthday:
Brendan

Collin

And one of the family


Their actual birthday was pretty uneventful as it fell on a day that both Mike and I work. So it was business as usual. But I did pick up some cupcakes and we gave them one of their presents - a Black & Decker little toy tool bench. They LOVE it and have been playing with it constantly! I do wish I had not put the batteries in it though because it really makes life like noises of a drill press, circular saw and jigsaw!


We are having a small birthday party for them on Saturday so I'll post more pictures then. I wanted to document their "actual" birthday for memories sake. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and they have made the last two years the best of our lives. Although raising twins can be difficult it is also comes with all the rewards times two!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Happy Birthday beautiful boys!!!! And WAY TO GO on surviving two years Dorothy!

The Ortega's said...

They will be in college before you know it!! Twins are great despite the challenges...Happy Birthday Boys!! That tool bench looks awesome!!! I want one...