I finally got it on tape! The boys started "wrestling" each other about a month ago. At first I stopped them, but once I realized they were both having fun and laughing I let them have fun. It's been hard to capture on video because every time I turn on the camera they stop! Collin has been quite the bully lately. I think Brendan finally got a little fed up with him this morning and tried to take him down!
(The video is a little dark, sorry! Wish I knew how to edit videos. Also, please excuse the Doodlebops on TV...oops.)
Other cute brotherly stuff, since the transition to their toddler beds it has not been uncommon to find one of them in their brother's bed. The other night we were putting them to bed and Mike looked in to make sure they were asleep. He found Brendan sleeping in his own bed but Collin was sitting in the corner of Brendan's bed just watching him! I'm surprised he wasn't trying to wake him up! This morning I heard them rustling around so I went to get them up for the day and they were both laying on the floor, head to head singing - it was so adorable! We are so lucky that our boys have each other as built in playmates and friends. Watching them grow up together is the best thing a mom could ever ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're right, that is way too cute!! It's so wonderful that they like each other like they do... very sweet.
BTW, I love the new background on your blog!
A-dorable!
Auntie M
Post a Comment