Our three days in the hospital were actually really good - such a different experience from Brendan & Collin's birth! I recovered well without any complications, so that made a huge difference! The nurses and staff were wonderful, and even the food was pretty good!! I did miss Brendan & Collin terribly, but they had lots of fun with Daddy and Aunt Mandy & Shelley. They were pretty shy the first day that they came to meet Finley -they weren't really sure what to think. I actually don't even have any pictures from the very first meeting because they were overwhelmed and would NOT take pictures!! I even had cute "big brother" shirts they were wearing...I guess I need to do a little photo shoot now with their cute shirts! Here are some pictures from our first few days:
Unfortunately Grandma Engleman was very sick when Finley was born so she didn't get the opportunity to come and visit at the hospital. :( I know that was so hard for her, but she had to take care of herself to get better!







2 comments:
A big CONGRATS again!! He's really cute. Can't wait to see him in person.
Thank you! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment