Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whew, the month of May has flown by!

What a busy month it is has been! We've celebrated lots of birthdays (including mine and my mom's), Mother's Day, my sister's graduation and Memorial Day! Unfortunately I either forgot or didn't have my camera charged for the birthdays or Mother's Day. They were all great days though! I love that my boys can now wish me "Happy Birfday Mommy"and "Happy Mudders Day!" It's too cute!

Shelley graduated from UT Dallas this month and we are so proud of her! She has worked long and hard for this achievment! I didn't get any pictures at the graduation because I was busy entertaining two,two and half year olds - that was exhausting! Thankfully Aunt Mandy was there to save the day. She mostly kept them entertained with drawing every animal you can think of as well as a grab bag of stuff from her purse! I do have a couple of pics of the boys helping Shelley open her frame we got her for her diploma. Somehow they think all presents are for them to open! :D



We then threw Shell a graduation party at my house - which was a big success and lots of fun! I forgot to start taking pictures until it was drawing near an end, though. I was too busy playing bartender and hostess! Here's one of the graduate though:


Memorial Day weekend was a great long weekend for us! Since the weather was beautiful, the boys helped Mike wash his car and their wagon. They had a splashing good time! Although, my car never got washed!!








On Memorial Day we had a picnic with my Flower Mound area MOM (moms of multiples) group. It was a great day and Mike finally got to meet all of my great friends I've been talking about for the last few years! We attempted to get a group picture of all the kids, but it didn't turn out so well...maybe when they are a bit older!!
Brenny swinging:

Collin climbing:

Collin on left, Brendan on right:

Hanging out with dad, Brendan on left and Collin on right:

All the kids (or most of them)

1 comment:

The Ortega's said...

Wow!! Y'all did have a really busy month. It looks like everyone also had A LOT of fun!! My favorite pic is the first one of the boys washing their wagon... next time I say the three of them START with your car.