Friday, April 3, 2009

Reward for Collin

Collin has been begging us to go to Chuck E Cheese, so we told him if he could use the potty all week we would go as a reward. Well, today was the day. Yes, it was a very long day - Arboretum and Chuck E Cheese! I'm tired!

He had a great time as did Brendan. Although, by looking at the pictures it doesn't look like Brendan was that thrilled about it. I think he was just tired like me! Even though he took a two-hour nap and Collin didn't even take one! I guess Collin was running on adrenaline-he's been looking forward to this day all week!





We told Brendan he can have a similar reward when he starts using the potty - we'll see when that happens!

2 comments:

The Peavy's said...

Go Collin! So proud!

The Ortega's said...

You are a BRAVE woman doing all that in one day!! It looks like Collin had a blast. Guess there will be more potty rewards in the future...