Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Outdoor paradise

The outdoor playset is finished!!! Well mostly, there are a few minor things that still need to be done, but it is usable. This was a huge project that started back in June/July!! Many thanks to Grandpa & Grandma, Aunt Shelley and Pete and Joel for the picking up process. But a special THANK YOU goes to Grandpa who did all of the sanding/staining and rebuilding of new pieces. We are so grateful for all of you and want to send you a HUGE thank you!!

If you remember, this is what it looked like when we acquired it from the last owners:

Here is the progress made over the last two weeks:





The boys played while we worked:

And finally the boys are able to play!! They are IN LOVE with it!





I am so happy with how it turned out and I'm looking forward to many, many years of enjoyment it will provide our kiddos!

2 comments:

Amie said...

This is fabulous!!!! When I can bring Sam over to play???

XOXOXO

The Ortega's said...

That is awesome!! I want to bring the boys over too!! Your boys look so happy with their new play set...and I love their hats!!!