Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo Shoot

We finally took the boys to get their 2-year photos! We also tried to get a few holiday photos, but those didn't turn out as well. Brendan wouldn't smile and Collin wouldn't sit still. It's very difficult to get good pictures of two-two year olds!! We did manage to get one good family shot-which is our first, so I guess we can't complain. :) Enjoy!

Brendan-this is the best we got of him. He was not being cooperative and smiling.

Collin was all smiles the whole time.


I LOVE this one:

Brendan:

Collin:

This is the *best* xmas photo we got! Haha!

And the only family shot with everyone smiling:

2 comments:

Judie said...

Those are great!!

The Ortega's said...

I agree, those are great. I would have a hard time choosing a favorite, although I think I have to go with the family shot...great photos!!